Founded in 2007, Patriot Financial Partners is a private equity firm focused on investing in community banks, thrifts and financial services related companies throughout the United
States. Patriot’s objective is to seek superior risk-adjusted returns by applying a hands-on,
value-added investment model to non- control investments within the community banking
sector with an expanded focus including adjacent niche markets within the financial services
sector. The team’s extensive industry knowledge, business contacts and operating backgrounds
in the bank and thrift and capital markets industries provide value- added knowledge to
portfolio company executives and boards of directors.
Patriot Financial Partners is seeking a Senior Analyst/Associate to serve on its investment team
and assist with portfolio management, due diligence and financial modeling efforts. The ideal
candidate will have a strong technical background and be comfortable interacting with senior
management while supporting the efforts of the investment team.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Perform investment monitoring of individual company investments and conduct analysis of existing portfolio companies.
- Conduct value-enhancing analyses for existing portfolio companies.
- Work with the investment team to carry out due diligence efforts for prospective investments
- Present ongoing quantitative analysis through the preparation of models, memorandums, and Investment Committee presentations.
- Conduct in-depth sector research and analysis and monitor current industry trends through research and data analysis
- Interact with team members, portfolio companies’ senior management teams, and external advisors and consultants while conducting responsibilities
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter and team player who can function in an
entrepreneurial atmosphere with minimal supervision. Strong analytical background including
both finance and accounting skills, excellent communication skills and a high level of maturity
are essential. Qualified candidates should also possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier institution
- 2-4 years of experience within investment banking, private equity, hedge funds, and/or equity research, with a strong preference for candidates with a FIG background
- Advanced financial modeling capabilities
- Knowledge of investment concepts, strategies, and terminology
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Superior command of Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word